Spring is a time for getting rid of cobwebs and deep cleaning your home, but spring cleaning your health can be equally as important, and probably more enjoyable and rewarding. Follow our easy tips on how to feel healthier this spring.
- Buy local in-season produce as it is usually cheaper and tastier, you get the freshest fruits and veggies, and it helps the local economy. It is also a great chance to try out new recipes.
- Get up to date with your doctor’s and dentist appointments, so call us now to book your checkup and clean!
- Take your exercise regime outside and practice the Japanese art of forest bathing! Taking a walk in the woods has been shown to lower stress and blood pressure, and it boosts the immune system.
- Get rid of out of date medicines cluttering up your bathroom cabinet. Usually, local pharmacies will take old medicines and dispose of them safely and without harming the environment.
- Treat yourself to a new pair of workout shoes and especially if you like to run or jog. The average running shoes need replacing every 600 miles as they wear out and will no longer cushion your feet properly.